By entering this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of service as well as the provisions below.
The general provisions governing this website are as follows:
- Any and all of the products and services on this website are governed by the Prospera Terms and Conditions and are available at any of our offices
- Whilst every care has been taken to make sure that the information provided on this website is correct, this cannot be guaranteed
- Prospera reserves the right to change the contents this website without warning and at its´ own discretion
- All information on this website is protected by relevant copyright laws and may not be copied or duplicated in any way without the written consent of Prospera
- The information contained in this website is for general view only and cannot be treated as legal advice of any kind. We strongly recommend that clients take proper professional advice before proceeding with any action or inaction
The original language of this website is English. Any other languages are translations from the original. In the event that the text between the English and any other translations contradict each other, priority must be given to the English version